Playing Baccarat Online
Ever wonder about how to play the game the James Bond has made infamous? This is a general guide as to how to play Baccarat online. No all the features will be exactly the same from casino to casino but they are generally all the same and you should have a good understanding of how to get started playing this great card game.
There are three types of bets you can make in Baccarat.
- Bet on the Player's hand – You are paid even money if the player’s hand is higher than the dealers hand at the end of the round.
- Bet on the Banker’s hand – You are paid even money minus a 5% banker commission if the bankers hand is higher than the players hand at the end of the round.
- Bet on a Tie – You are paid 8 to 1 without a commission fee if the players tie. This however is the worst bet statistically in Baccarat.
Once you have chosen a table online, to get started choose a chip value amount and place it in the area you would like to wager on, Player, Banker or Tie. Every click on the same area adds another chip of the same value in that area. You can combine chip values to get the desired amount you would like to wager. If you have added more chips than you wanted, you can right click to remove chips one at a time.
With all the bets placed you are now ready to play. Click on the dealer button and the cards will be dealt. Finish the round by either standing or drawing a card as per the rules of the game.
(Also for quality
USA Slots Casinos, visit
slots.org) To play again, click new game a replace your bets or click re-bet and the game will start with your last bet redone.
Standard Baccarat Buttons:
- Deal: This will deal cards after bets are placed
- Re-Bet: Places exact same bet as previous hand and deals.
- New Game: Start new game and you have to replace bets.
- Skip Turn: In multiplayer mode, this will skip your turn.
- Game History: Displays the bets and results of previous hands.
You are now ready to take on the great online Baccarat game. Good Luck!